The story of go getters
The story of go getters
Place: A village in Tumakuru district karnataka
Time: Class IV
Me: Look at them man. Lucky kids.
Mahendar: There is nothing called luck bro. Even we can buy milky bar.
Me: With the pocket money we get, it will take months. I can't wait that long.
Arshad: But what's wrong with Coffee bite and Kiss me. They are good chocolates too.
Me: I know. But I am just curious. I just wanna know how does it taste.
Mahendar: Look at those spoiled brats. Here we are think about milky bar and they are wasting money on balloons.
Me: How much does it costs, a balloon?
Arshad: 2 Rupees for a bigger one. A small one costs like 50 paise. But the quality is pathetic. 3 out of 5 will burst out while blowing itself.
Me: I have an idea. Arshad, just bring those 10 balloons that we had played yesterday with.
Arshad: Nope. My mom caught me playing with those yesterday evening and she belted me nicely. She doesn't like me playing with those anymore.
Me: Why so?
Arshad: I tried asking her. She told me that I am too small to even touch things like that.
Me: Crazy parents dude. When i ask them to get me a video game which costs only Rs 90, they refuse. But they gifted "GEMS OF WORLD KNOWLEDGE" book on my birthday. I am too small to get book as a gift.
Mahendar: I have to work at my spare shop for 4 continuous weekends to get a tennis cricket ball.
Now they don't allow me to play cricket also.
Me: Guys enough is enough. I want a milky bar that's it. I have decided. Are you up for it?
Mahendar: I am game.
Arshad: Lets do this.
Me: Listen! we go to Government hospital after we are done with cricket. Time will be around around 8:00PM.
Place: Government Hospital, Holavanahalli, Tumakuru district
Time: 8:05PM
Me: I had told you 100 times to get the torch. You never listen.
Mahendar: You have no idea how i got in here. My father wants me to finish this months calculation today.
Arshad: Guys stop fighting. Lets get those balloons quickly and get out before my mom catches us.
Me: She is on a night shift. Shit man! you should have told us.
Arshad: Guys this is the box i was talking about. This is from where i had picked them.
Me: It says NIRODH, helps you to play safe.
Mahendar: We are not here to write an essay about this box. Lets fill our pockets and get out from here.
Me: Chalo.
Arshad: Bhago bhago (Run run).
Place: School
Time: 3:00PM
Classmate 1: This balloon is too big.
Me: You can fill water in it. See like this. It doesn't break. This is a number one quality balloon. My relative got me from Dubai.
Classmate 2: How much does it costs?
Me: 2 Dirhams.
Classmate 1: It's too expensive.
Me: Anyhow i don't like balloons. You can have them. But i'll charge 3 Rs for each.
Classmate 2: I can buy 2 if you can sell it for 2.
Me: Man, i don't like negotiation and shit. But what to do? you are my friends. Chalo done. But it should be a secret. My parents doesn't like all these. Of course no return policy.
Place: High school cricket ground
Time: 5:00PM
Mahendar: Did you sell all of them?
Arshad: Just in 2 hrs.
Me: Kids these days have zero world knowledge. It was easy to fools them. They were very happy in fact to get them for a lesser price.
Mahendar: What if they are caught by their parents.
Arshad: What if my mom get to know about it.
Me: I have sold them. You guys don't have to worry. My parents are too busy and they are happy that i topped the class in Grade 3. If they say something I have my grandpa to back me up. So chill.
Mahendar: What now?
Me: What now? What sort of a question is it? Lets go buy MILKY BAR.
Arshad: Shall we buy 2. We have 20 rupees now.
Me: Idiot. We will rent a bicycle tomorrow. 1 hr is 10 rupees and will share the ride equally.
Mahendar: Cheers!
Arshad: Then there were three.
Mohamed Jamaluddin
Link: https://mohamedjamaluddin.blogspot.in/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/19jamal
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mohamedjamaluddin28/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/146123353@N07/


Comments
Post a Comment