Conversation with the Alchemist 4
Conversation with the Alchemist 4.
Boy: I am confused about deciding love of my life?
Alchemist: Everybody has their own definition of it. Everybody has their own expectations. Go with the one who shows unconditional love, understands you, who trusts you, who can love you for what you are and who makes you feel alive.
Boy: Where can i find my treasure?
Alchemist: Your treasure is where you are. You just have to discover it. Never give up. If you can't find it, you will have experience of finding it.
Boy: Does god exist? What is a religion?
Alchemist: I don't understand god. Praying gives hope and confidence. Place of worship (Temple, mosque, church etc) boosts my confidence and I find peace there.
Religion is the way to lead a healthy life. Don't stick to any in particular. Rules were made on the basis of society and situation. Society change and the situation. Take out the good part from all.
Don't think too much about the things you don't understand. It takes away your peace and pollutes your surroundings.
Mohamed Jamaluddin
Link: https://mohamedjamaluddin.blogspot.in/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/19jamal
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mohamedjamaluddin28/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/146123353@N07/
Comments
Post a Comment