Power of heart break
Power of heart break
Boy: Why do you take me to new places every time I want to talk to you?
The Alchemist: Because it takes a lot of effort to draw your attention. You are observant, curious and will become cautious. New places, new people and food makes you comfortable. Result of the conversation will be best achieved in comfort zone.
Boy: I am in great confusion about the talk we had last time. It feels like I am dealing with the crap sold by movies, internet and social media for years. It seems that I have lost myself from a long time.
The Alchemist: if you had lost first and find yourself out then you’ll become a guide.
Boy: I am confused to ask questions also now.
The Alchemist: Confusion is good. It’s good to ask questions than giving up on finding answers.
Boy: What is a heart break?
The Alchemist: Three words define it.
1) NO
2) CHEAT
3) DEATH
The power of love is the strongest. It makes you achieve things which are impossible. But there is a flaw in it. You could do impossible things. But only for your partner. Not even for yourself.
But do you know how it feels when your heart is broken?
Boy: Yes I know. You feel very low, alone and lost everything. I hide everything behind my smile and showed, everything is fine.
The Alchemist: Exactly. It seems like you have lost everything. When nothing to loose you creates the best history and most amazing structures in the world.
Example: Taj Mahal, Hey Jude song from The Beatles and many more.
Boy: So you convert emotional energy for productive purpose. Law of conservation of energy huh? Lol. Thermodynamics is a good subject.
The Alchemist: Very funny. But it’s true. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. But can be converted from one form to another.
Mohamed Jamaluddin
Link: https://mohamedjamaluddin.blogspot.in/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/19jamal
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mohamedjamaluddin28/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/146123353@N07/
Nice one....
ReplyDeleteKeep it up dude....
Thanks Sanju for everything :)
Delete