Conversation with a stranger

Conversation with a stranger


Place: Chikkaballapur-Tumkur border
Time: 12:50PM




Me: Stop clicking my pics. I don't like when people do it.

Stranger: I just want you to show that how do you look while clicking pics.

Me: Very funny. Ha ha.

Stranger: By the way what are you trying to capture?

Me: I am trying to capture negativity and positivity.

Stranger: Why do you think it's important?

Me: Ups and downs are the integral part of life. Like Jee(Grand father) used to say "Achche waqt mein ghamand na karna aur bure waqt mein hatash na hona"
(Do not boast at a good time and do not get frustrated at the worst time).

Stranger: How is it helpful?

Me: Do you remember we were having rolls and I had asked you to get the sauce. You were too scared to ask it from the shop owner? But now he is the same guy who broke into an operation theater when his father got a stroke. How did it all happen? 

Stranger: Life will teach you everything you need when it's time.

Me: Choosing career in the field of botany when your own parents were against it. How did it happen?

Stranger: Realization. I was not good in math and physics. I have realized it early in my life.

Me: It's called overcoming fear. Once you do it. Nothing seems impossible.

Stranger: I used to care what people will think before doing anything. When life put me into fighting pit called maturity. Nobody was there to rescue me. That time i have decided I have to do everything on my own. 

Me: Now you know who are important and who aren't.

Stranger: I have come a long way from where i have started. All the pain and suffering carved my life and personality in a really good manner.It doesn't mean that i don't have problems now. But now i have the confidence to face them.We have diverted from the actual topic of positivity and negativity i guess.

Me: Did we? You have understood it very well now. Life is 50% happiness and 50% pain. You just have to accept it.About positivity and negativity it's all depends on ones perception. It's all how they understand it and choose it. Rain is irritating for one and joy for others. Life is too short for blames and hatred.


Mohamed Jamaluddin
Link: https://mohamedjamaluddin.blogspot.in/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/19jamal
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mohamedjamaluddin28/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/146123353@N07/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The story of go getters