Compass and navigation




Place: Siddara betta (Somewhere in Tumkur Dist, Karnataka)
Time: 5:00AM

**I is the subject pronoun and me is the object pronoun. 

"Best lessons are self taught, best leaning is self learning and when life throws you a challenge, you are the best person to solve it. Hoping for wonders to happen is foolishhness. If you want it you get it ".


Poushik and Anil are my school friends. It was years that i had met them, months that I had talked to them. We met accidentally in my native. My home is located in a small village in Tumkur district in karnataka. It is surrounded by small hills. When i get bored i trek. They thought me my first lesson in life. They helped me to overcome my fear of heights. The view from the top was breathtakingly beautiful, cold breeze is soul soothing. It was months that I had taken a trek. This time i have accompanied by a brand new Nikond5200 (a decade old dream) and my school friends. Too much description. Cut the crap. Lets go for a trek.

Me: What did Mahendar, Arshad and Naga say?

Poushik: Arshad has some work, Naga is in Bangalore and You know Mahendar, he is a busy Businessman.

Anil: No worries. Next time we plan it. This one is unplanned.

Me: Lets run.

Anil: Good idea.

We climbed some 100 steps. The enthuse in gone. Our body was sticky with perspiration and clothes were caked with dust.

Poushik: Lets rest here for sometime.

Anil: Bro you should quit smoking.

Me: Guys if we climb with this speed, we'll miss the sun rise. Lets climb slowly.

Poushik: How much did this camera and lens cost?

Me: 38k.

Poushik: How did you manage to save so much money.

Me: Me and saving? I bought it from the credit card. You guys must be earning better than me. You can buy it from your saving.

Poushik: Dude my family wanted a LED TV, washing machine, Sofa and a fridge. All my salary goes in EMI. Saving is a dream for me, like you.

Anil: Same story here. And this is not the right age to think about savings. Earn and spend.

Me: I don't know anything about photography. I just bought it. It was my decade old dream. Though I have clicked pics with camera with films, point and shoot, VGPA, 1.3MP, 2MP, 3.2MP, 5MP and 8MP mobile camera, DSLR is new to me. I am not even aware of its features. I just got a KT from my office collegue.

Poushik: You'll learn it.

Me: Where shall i start from? What should i shoot first?

Anil: Best thing is to capture a sun rise. Just wait for 20 more minutes.

Me: You guys rest here. I want to be isolated while capturing it.

I have selected a perfect slot to capture it. I sat there waiting for the sun to arise and suddenly it switched on.

(Conversation between I and me)

Me: Why don't you leave me alone for a sec. Go away. I want to be isolated now.

I: I'll be always with you. I am a part of you.

Me: Why? for god sake why? You are the reason why I don't get sleep. Leave me alone.

I: Why do you want to be isolated. What's bothering you?

Me: Nothing.

I: You can't hide anything from me. I am your part.

Me: It's nothing. Few questions are bothering me. I haven't got answers for them. I got problems to solve.

I: What are they?

Me: I am insecure because of my fast and I worry too much about the future.

I: 10 out of 8 people will have this problem. You just learn how to enjoy the present. Don't plan for 5 years or 10 years from now. Just plan for today. Not even tomorrow. Most of the times there may be no tomorrow.

Me: I have high ambitions. I work hard to turn my dreams into reality. I fail most of the times. I am tired now. I feel low to rise again and fight.

I: Most of the time it's not about what you deserve, it's about what you believe. 

Me: How could I live without the people who meant the world for me?

I: Life is never about the people. It's about the memories. Cherish the beautiful ones and learn from the bad ones.

Me: I have never felt this much pain before. I have seen people die, never cried. I have seen people suffer, i have helped them. I have seen people walk away, why this one is so special?

I: Nobody is responsible for your pain. You let it hurt you. Blame yourself.

Me: What would you do when your world is taken away from you?

I: You expand it.

Me: What is love?

I: Divine.

Me: I am an atheist. I don't believe in such things.

I: Love is like a gravitational force. There would be no solar system without gravity. Everything is dust and particles. We won't be humans without love. Without love humans are just a mass of flesh and blood. It's is the beautiful thing that could happen to anyone. It's magical. It's unconditional and unbiased. You can't see it. You can only feel it. 

Me: I feel low most of the times. 

I: Do what you love. Never compromise on your self respect for anyone or anything. You are the best thing that had happened to you.

Me: Everyone around me are getting settled, getting married, planning for a house and family. They are so clear about their future and what they want. Here I am planning to buy my first bike?

I: Comparison, jealousy, judgement, hatred are injurious. Tobacco and alcohol kill humans. Mentality kills humanity. Keep a distance from them.

Me: I have changed a lot from my past experiences. I miss the old me.

I: Well that's life, isn't it?

Me: Its dark. When will the sun shine on me?

I: It just happened. Go capture it.

Me: Excuse me! 

Poushik: Bro sunrise.

Me: (Where are you? Come back. I want to talk more. I have few more questions. When is the next meeting? You always does this.) Fine. Bugger off.

Click...


Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPS8VJ-ABIu/?hl=en&taken-by=mohamedjamaluddin28

Mohamed Jamaluddin
Link: https://mohamedjamaluddin.blogspot.in/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/19jamal
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mohamedjamaluddin28/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/146123353@N07/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The story of go getters